Purpose built hot tubs for the leisure market.
If you intend on providing a hot tub as part of a rental arrangement either on a house let or on short lets on cabins or caravans in holiday parks or are looking to fit a spa pool into a leisure centre then you need to choose a compliant product.
Riptide have a range of 3 hot tubs suitable for house lets or leisure park rentals which we call our Leisure Edition Spas.
All our products exceed HSG282 (health and safety guide section 282) which means they include automatic chlorination, but they are also built for the reality of rental life, which means no pillows or bar top controls that customers can break.
The Riptide Mayfair Leisure Edition is purpose built for the Holiday Park market.
The top of the range Mayfair LE Mayfair is a seriously big and deep four person hot tub. It features 24 hydrotherapy massage jets for relaxing, quality time for your guests with their family and friends.
Fully compliant with the HSG282 legislation – fitted with an automatic chemical dosing system and exceeds the requirements for filtration and volume of water per bather.
There are plenty of spa top places for drinks, 24 large, individually controlled hydrotherapy jets and a central volcano jet which is also the connecting point for the optional hand held massage jet all making the Mayfair LE a great addition to your property.
There is an underwater LED light with three settings, from static, to dance to relaxing fade.
As a finishing touch choose the Gecko In.stream bluetooth music system and subwoofer for a really amazing sound experience whilst your guests relax.
• Mayfair Leisure Edition
• Size 2120mm x 2120mm x 820mm
• 1250 Litres
• 24 jets
• Jet Pump plus dedicated silent circulation pump
• 230v 16 amps to 25 amps subject to your heating needs
• Seats 4 bathers (meets the minimum 250l per bather guidance)
• Self-dosing inline chlorinator system for pristine water
• Ozone secondary sanitisation
• Continues silent water filtration
• Total water turnover every 15 minutes
• Temperature control below 40 Degrees
• All equipment and chlorinator readily accessible
• No pillows or top mounted diverter or air valves to get broken
• HSG282 Fully compliant Hot Tub