Improved health & wellness
A soak in a hot tub is great for re-charging the batteries any time of the day, but warm water hydrotherapy also has health benefits too. Now is the time to discover how a ultimate hot tub can help your health and wellness.
Relaxation, exercise and rest have a huge part to play but as agreed by experts, friendships and relationships are a vital part of the equation. Its often easier said than done in todays hectic, fast paced and technology saturated lifestyles, but one way to refresh your relationship is to reconnect with each other.
- Pause and appreciate beautiful sunsets, starry nights, falling snow and changing leaves. With a hot tub you have a private retreat just steps away from your door.
- The spa becomes a private and safe place where you can relax, let your guard down, and enjoy meaningful conversation with loved ones.
- Focus on each other in your own distraction-free zone, leave those mobile devices indoors!
Looking for ways to stop the tension taking over? The answer is to harness the powers of our hydrotherapy to reach beneficial levels of relaxation.
- Our hydrotherapy jets provide therapeutic massage, stimulating the release of endorphins – which are the bodies natural pain killer
- Regular use of the hot tub through a combination of buoyancy, heat and massage relives tension and stress – giving you the sense of rejuvenation
- Experience relief of stress and tension from sore muscles, and mental benefits. immersed in warm water, you can disconnect and emerge renewed
Many physical therapists recognise the value of a hot tub as an ideal place for rehabilitation, because time spent relaxing in warm water allows muscles to soften and for the toxins that build up and to produce pain relief. Whether a desk bound office worker, professional athlete or anyone in-between. To perform again tomorrow, our bodies need to recover.
- Relaxes muscles and stimulates the release of endorphins
- Accelerates the bodies natural healing process by raising the body temperature, increasing circulation and blood flow
- Eases muscle pain, fatigue soreness and stiffness due to repetitive muscles use, manual labour tasks, exercising, sport activities or office work.
A study in the journal ‘sleep’ showed that soaking in a hot tub prior to bedtime will not only help you fall asleep, but will provide a deeper, more relaxing sleep as the body cools. Its time to soak yourself to sleepiness by using warm water therapy to tackle sleeping disorders like insomnia or help to quiet an overactive mind.
- Hydrotherapy spa time allows you to disconnect from the worries, calm the mind and quieten anxiety
- A hot tub soak reduces the risk of pain disturbing sleep, by relaxing muscles.
- Can help enable a betters nights sleep naturally without the grogginess or side effects sometimes caused by prescription remedies
Simply take a 15 minute soak, 90 minutes before attempting to sleep, your body temperature is then able to drop to its optimum restful temperature.
Request a brochure, get a quote or talk to us talk to us about hot tub trade-ins here